How it Works
Mitali is currently accepting new patients. She sees women, men and children of all ages. Her focus is to help patients find the underlying cause of their chronic health conditions and/or symptoms.
Mitali Kapila is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a Master of Science degree and a Certified Leap Therapist with extensive training in functional, integrative, and holistic medicine. She also has had a diverse career in conventional dietetics which allows her to use the best of both worlds when offering a comprehensive approach at getting to your root cause of illness. Using the latest specialized functional medicine lab protocols, Mitali looks at the WHOLE individual, not just their symptoms, and treats using a combination of supplements, diet, lifestyle changes, and medicine to meet your individualized healthcare needs. She seeks to partner with you in your journey to optimal health, hope, and wellness.
Functional Medicine protocols are also optional. If you are interested in food-based diet protocols only and require a conventional dietetics approach, Mitali will be happy to provide that as well.
STEPS IN BECOMING A NEW PATIENT:
- Please schedule a complimentary 10-minute new patient discovery call with Mitali via the website. At this initial appointment, we will discuss your expectations and the overall part Vitality Nutrition will play in your journey to health.
- We will also touch on payment options. Including whether a package program or individual follow-ups are best.
- Once we both established that my nutritional services will benefit you and your life, you will schedule an initial appointment via the website.
- After you have scheduled your appointment online you will be emailed an invitation to register your patient portal.
- This online patient portal will serve as your medical chart at the clinic.
- When you initially set up your patient profile, you will be required to answer questions about your health, past medical history, family medical history, medicines, supplements, and diet to allow Mitali to get a good understanding of all components of your physical and emotional health.
- This process takes between 10 minutes and needs to be completed prior to your scheduled appointment.
- On your portal, review and complete the eSignature New Patient Policy and Financial Policy documents on your patient portal prior to your appointment.