How it Works
Mitali is currently accepting new patients. She sees women, men and children of all ages. Her focus is to help patients find the underlying cause of their chronic health conditions and/or symptoms.
Mitali Kapila is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a Master of Science degree and a Certified Leap Therapist with extensive training in functional, integrative, and holistic medicine. She also has had a diverse career in conventional dietetics which allows her to use the best of both worlds when offering a comprehensive approach at getting to your root cause of illness. Using the latest specialized functional medicine lab protocols, Mitali looks at the WHOLE individual, not just their symptoms, and treats using a combination of supplements, diet, lifestyle changes, and medicine to meet your individualized healthcare needs. She seeks to partner with you in your journey to optimal health, hope, and wellness.
Functional Medicine protocols are also optional. If you are interested in food-based diet protocols only and require a conventional dietetics approach, Mitali will be happy to provide that as well.
STEPS IN BECOMING A NEW PATIENT:
- Please schedule a complimentary 10-minute new patient discovery call with Mitali via the website. At this initial appointment, we will discuss your expectations and the overall part Vitality Nutrition will play in your journey to health.
- We will also touch on payment options. Including whether a package program or individual follow-ups are best.
- Once we both established that my nutritional services will benefit you and your life, you will schedule an initial appointment via the website.
- After you have scheduled your appointment online you will be emailed an invitation to register your patient portal.
- This online patient portal will serve as your medical chart at the clinic.
- When you initially set up your patient profile, you will be required to answer questions about your health, past medical history, family medical history, medicines, supplements, and diet to allow Mitali to get a good understanding of all components of your physical and emotional health.
- This process takes between 10 minutes and needs to be completed prior to your scheduled appointment.
- On your portal, review and complete the eSignature New Patient Policy and Financial Policy documents on your patient portal prior to your appointment.
Please review the New Patient Policy to understand what your initial appointment costs and consultation will cover.
Vitality Nutrition is able to accept Aetna (multiple visits) and Blue Cross Blue Shield Messa (6 visits) insurances only at this point.
Self-pay options include:
Single 1:1 coaching session
Criteria: to purchase, must have completed group coaching session
Includes: 1 appointment (1 hour) to receive a personalized diet, set goals or customized to you based on personalized questions/ concerns.
1-month Jumpstart Program
Criteria: Can purchase after discovery call, all sessions must be completed in 1 months from first appointment.
Includes: 3 appointments (1 hour each)
Appointment 1: Initial Assessment
Appointment 2: Treatment plan
Appointment 3: Follow up Wrap-up phone call (15 minutes)
Complimentary access to our exclusive Healthie app, daily accountability, full access to messaging with Mitali .Great package to jump-start healing on any health issues, high cholesterol or blood pressure, coronary artery disease, heart health, PCOS, diabetes, weight loss, sports nutrition, gut health and many more.
3-month Deep Dive Program
Criteria: can purchase after discovery call, all sessions must be completed in 3 months from first appointment
Includes: 7 appointments (1 hour each)
1st month appointments: Intitial, treatment plan, 1 follow-up
2nd month appointments: 2 follow-ups
3rd month: 2 follow ups
Complimentary access to our exclusive Healthie app, daily accountability, full access to messaging with Mitali Great package to fully target healing on any health issues, high cholesterol or blood pressure, coronary artery disease, heart health, PCOS, diabetes, weight loss, sports nutrition, gut health and many more!
5 session Follow up Bundle
Criteria: to purchase, must have completed either jump-start program or deep dive program, all sessions must be used within a year of purchase
Includes: 5 follow-up appointment sessions (1 hour each)
Continued use of our exclusive Healthie app, daily accountability and access to messaging with Mitali.
Have you graduated from a Program + still want access to asking Mitali questions?? Then this membership is for you!
This membership is good for motivation, accountability, staying in the loop and asking small questions.
- Ask Mitali up to 3 questions per week
- Access to professional supplements + discounts
- Full Access to Healthie app
- Food + activity journal feedback
- Monthly Newsletter
- Member only exclusive content
**Mitali can not change treatment plans through this membership. For nutrition plan or supplement changes, we recommend the 5-visit package and using visits as needed for plan adjustments.