Strawberry Mango Yogurt Popsicles
- 3 cups Strawberries fresh, hulled and chopped
- 3 cups Mango fresh, cubed
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- Purée strawberries in a blender or food processor with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Set aside.
- Purée mango in a blender or food processor with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Line up popsicle molds standing upright.
- Using the following measurements to layer ingredients: 2 teaspoons strawberry purée 1 teaspoon yogurt 2 teaspoons mango purée
- Layer until popsicle mold is full. Run a dull knife up and down the sides to create a swirled pattern. Tap mold to release any air bubbles.
- Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight.