Pumpkin Apple Pecan Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- 3 cups Quaker® Oats
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg, beaten, or 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder.
- Stir in pumpkin, milk, water, syrup, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Stir in apples. Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.