Are you looking for easy lunches for this summer? ☀️
The Chicken Waldorf Collard Wrap is a must try!
It’s the perfect balance of fulfilling, yet light, also crunchy, nutritious, and simple! 🙌
Chicken Waldorf Collard Wrap
- ✅ 4 collards, leaves, trimmed
- ✅ 10 oz chicken breast, canned, drained
- ✅ 1/4 cup mayonnaise, unsweetened
- ✅ 2 scallions, chopped
- ✅ 2 Tbs parsley, chopped
- ✅ 1/3 cup Walnuts, raw, chopped
- ✅ salt, to taste, black pepper, to taste
- ✅ 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Drain chicken and place in a large bowl.
- Chop scallions and walnuts.
- Remove stems of collards. Place each leaf on a flat surface and, using a sharp knife or vegetable peeler, shave off some of the spine to make it more flexible. Rinse in very hot water to soften and set aside.
- To the chicken, add mayonnaise and stir with a fork until the chicken is flaky. Season with salt and pepper and stir in scallions and walnuts.
- Add chicken mixture to collards, top with some avocado, and wrap.